This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on November 29, 2020
Look no further, these are the Best Paleo Chocolate chip cookies. Packed with chocolate chips, these are soft and thick with the perfect crumb. Dunk them in a glass of milk and enjoy!
When I was fussing about in the kitchen I was intrigued by the idea of adding sweet potato to this recipe and it seriously turned it from ok to AMAZING.
Yes, I had to put that in all bold because that is the only way I can share how darn good these are. Do not skip this step. Yes, I’m talking to all you creative cooks who are shaking their heads wondering why I added something so strange to the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.
I won’t lie, I ate the entire first batch all by myself.
I hid them from my husband and kiddo, how crazy is that? When Mr. Bejelly and Little finally got a taste – of batch number 2 – he asked me not to eat them all.
At least I didn’t break that promise.
- In a bowl combine the sifted coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl mix the mashed white sweet potato, eggs, palm shortening, vanilla, molasses and maple syrup.
- Mix until well blended and then add the coconut flour mixture to it and mix thoroughly.
- Lastly add in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into walnut size balls and set on your Siplat.
- Press the cookies with a small glass and then bake in your oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.