This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on November 18, 2022
You won’t stop after one spoonful of this luscious apple pie ice cream. Packed with warm cinnamon, nutmeg, and apples, this dairy-free ice cream is the real deal!
I’ve been putting my Cuisinart Ice Cream maker to use and thinking of fun ice cream recipes to make. My BFF was in town and I was running ideas past her on what sounded tempting and her eyes lit up when I said Apple Pie Ice Cream.
I knew I had to give it a whirl and I’m torn between being happy about another tasty recipe and the fact that I can’t just eat the whole dang container.
I know, these problems are pretty minor when compared to some, but I’m suffering over here.
If you want a nice crunchy add-on to the recipe, sprinkle on some of my Cinnamon Square Crunch Cereal Recipe. OMG, It’s freaking amazing with this recipe and gives it the “crust” to complete the recipe. The Little attacked this like he was trying out for a food competition so I figured it was a winner.
What's better than a hot slice of apple pie? How about eating that delicious flavor in creamy, delicious form? This apple pie ice cream is the perfect treat. Get ready to indulge!
- 1 Medium Tart Apple, diced
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning or cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon dark Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoon water
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 13.5 oz cans of full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup B grade maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning or cinnamon
- In a sauce pan place the diced apple, water, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and ghee.
- Cook on low until the water is evaporated and the apples are soft (not mushy), roughly 8 minutes.
- In a blender combine the coconut milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Now add in the apple filling and place the liquid in your ice cream maker for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.