This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on November 28, 2020
I had a crush on Charlie Brown when I was a kid. I know, there was just something about the forlorn boy with the single curly cued hair that made my 10 year old heart go a-twitter.
I was planning out a shopping trip to Albertson’s when I saw a commercial about the upcoming Peanuts Movie (it’s releasing November 6th ya’ll!)
I’m not ashamed to say that I screamed with excitement and when I found out that I could get a Peanuts themed trick-or-treak bag free when you purchase three participating items from specific brands from Albertson’s Safeway.
Participating brands include:
- Horizon Organics
- Coke (Honest and Pure Leaf)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pop Secret
- Snack Pack (ConAgra)
- Schwan’s (Red Baron’s)
- Rich Products(sugar cookies and cakes in the deli)
- ACH Foods/Spice Islands
Ok, so let’s get back to my main man Charlie Brown and his new movie and my sudden inspiration to make Creamy Peanut Butter Pudding. This recipe is super simple and only 4 ingredients.
Make a big batch of this and don’t forget to get out to watch the Peanuts Movie on November 6th! Also, if you love giveaways as much as I do enter the Peanut’s Movie Sweepstakes for a chance at a trip to Snoopy’s Home or a Peanut’s Movie Themed Xbox Console and Game.
- One 8oz Horizon Organic's Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup B grade maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of Horizon Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup of Horizon Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup of Nestle Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl add the whipping cream and with a hand mixer whip for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cream forms stiff peaks. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, peanut butter and maple syrup. With the same hand mixer, blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Fold in the whipping cream with the peanut butter mixture until fully combined.
- Set in the fridge.
- In a small sauce pan combine the heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips and melt on low.
- Take the pudding out of the fridge and spoon into cups. Top with the chocolate sauce and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.