My Little boy just turned 4 and last weekend was filled with food, family, friends and some tears.
On the night of the birthday party, my little guy decided he was ready to sleep in his own room. We have co-slept since he was out of the womb and I knew the day would come when he would be ready to have his own space. As I tucked him in that night and told him a silly bedtime story, it was bitter sweet.
I went downstair, wrapped my arms around my husband and cried. There is so much joy and pain in motherhood. I’m learning that being a mother is more than just giving unconditional love but teaching your children the skills to be successful in life and so that one day they can go out and blaze a trail of their own.
Witthout my Mother’s guidance I would never have started the dreams that one day became all of this.
I didn’t mean to let this post turn into something sad when truly it is all about joy and living and my Little guy’s request for chocolate cupcakes.
This recipe is out of this world and if food could taste like love, this would be it.
Paleo Chocolate CupcakesPrint
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with 10 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the ingredients and mix with a spoon until completely combined.
- Pour the batter in to the cupcake liners and place in oven.
- Let cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In mixing bowl add in the ingredients for the frosting and mix with a hand mixer.
- Frost the copycakes and enjoy!