This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on October 16, 2019
It’s not a holiday without sugar cookies and it’s even better when you get them as gift you can easily make in a jar. This recipe for Paleo cookies in a jar is crazy simple. you basically dump the container in your food processor with the noted items to add and whiz until you have a dough.
You can easily pair this with some fun cookie cut outs and parchment paper. Hint, I was at Cost Plus and they have the cutest holiday stuff!
Paleo Cookies in a jar
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup ghee, Note to add to mix
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract, Note to add to mix
- 1 egg, Note to add to mix
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- Do not preheat your oven. Timing is based on putting into a cold oven.
- Grind the cashews into a flour in your food processor.
- Next add in the coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda and tapioca flour and pulse to combine.
- Then add the ghee vanilla, egg and coconut sugar and pulse until you have a cookie dough.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment and cut with your cookie cutters. Place them on a piece of parchment paper and then bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.
© 2011-2014, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.
Is it ok to use preground cashew flour? Trader Joe’s sells it. If it’s ok, what weight should one use of the flour, assuming that it would be the same weight as a cup of cashews would weigh.
It is. You will have to eyeball the measurement though.