This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on November 28, 2020
The Hood Strawberries are finally in season and I’m stocking up. I’ll more than likely end up buying 10 flats and freezing them to eat throughout the summer. Well, I hope they last that long. If you’re lucky enough to have tried a Hood strawberry you know they are crazy sweet. I liken them to Mother’s Nature’s candy bar.
They also make the perfect sweet treat and now that it’s starting to heat up, I wanted something cold to help me stay cool. I also wanted to make something simple that didn’t require an ice cream machine (which I still have not bought) so it was Popsicle time.
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut shreds
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon power
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups of strawberries
- In your blender or food processor add your coconut shreds, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamon, sea salt and boiling water.
- Blend for 3 minutes.
- Strain your milk through a nut milk bag.
- Rinse out your blender and the coconut milk you just created and the 3 cups of strawberries.
- Blend for 1 minute and pour into your popsicle tray. Freeze for 3 hours and then enjoy!
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.