This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on December 6, 2020
This Chicken Teriyaki recipe is a little different for me as it requires marinating the ingredients.
I don’t normally do this because I often forget to plan ahead but you only have to marinate for 20 minutes.
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup Coconut Aminos or Tamari
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk.
- Place the chicken in a plastic bag or a sealable tupperware and pour the marinade over the chicken. Let marinate for 20 minutes in your fridge.
- Preheat your grill or place a skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill or cook until the juices run clear (roughly 5 to 6 minutes per side). Occasionally brush with the marinade to boost the flavor.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 1411mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 0gSugar: 47gProtein: 36g