This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on October 13, 2022
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I lucked out and found a Cuisinart Ice Cream maker for $29 at Marshall’s. Yeah, I squealed with happiness and snatched that thing off the shelf faster than the Little attacks a bowl of grapes – which is fast I tell you.
Cuisinart is one of the best brands when it comes to kitchen supplies. You can check the Cuisinart Ice Cream maker manuals available at manualsnet.com to learn the features and functionalities.
Anyhow, I seriously cannot remember the last time I had ice cream, which is sad because I have wanted to dig into a bowl for the last couple months.
Now, I wanted to start the kick-off of my first ice cream recipe by sharing something super easy that takes less than 5 minutes to blend up and only 15 minutes to freeze. We love this recipe and thankfully, I had some Non-Paleo friends visiting and they were able to try it. They loved it and asked for seconds.
- 1 13.5 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 3 Tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup B grade maple syrup, optional
- In a blender add the full fat coconut milk, bananas and cacao powder. Blend until smooth and thoroughly mixed. Taste it. If you'd like it sweeter add the maple syrup.
- Place in your ice cream maker and churn for 15 minutes or until done.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.