This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on August 1, 2020
As my work on creating the book slowly comes to a finish, I am considering tackling the Autoimmune Protocol. I still have a host of small annoyances that I know have to do with my diet and, I’m just getting tired of dealing with them. When making drastic changes in my diet I tend to feel, well, trapped; like the world is closing in on me. However, my eyes have been opened to the amazing recipes you can eat on the Autoimmune Protocol from the book The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by my friend Mickey from Autoimmune Paleo.
The book is a must have for anyone thinking of trying the Autoimmune protocol. It is jam-packed with information and includes a fantastic meal plan, shopping list and gorgeous, easy to make recipes. I love mayo and was amazed and when I saw this vegan garlic mayo recipe in her book.
Buy it! You won’t be disappointed! One lucky reader has a chance of winning a copy. Enter below!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Concentrate or use coconut butter, page 45
- 1/2 cup filtered water, warm
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves to 4 of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high for a minute of two, until thick sauce forms (when freshly made, it should resemble the consistency of conventional mayonnaise).
- If the sauce is too thick, think with water until the desired consistency is reached.
Recipe and Photo reprinted with the express permission from Mickey @ Autoimmune Paleo.
For the main entry leave a kind comment.
- Follow A Girl Worth Saving via Facebook
- Follow Autoimmune Paleo on Pinterest.
- Follow A Girl Worth Saving via Pinterest.
Contest open to the US, 18 yrs and older. The contest will run from April 28, 2014 6:00 AM Pacific Time to May 5, 2014 9:00 PM Pacific Time. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours from the notification to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize in 48 hours a new winner will be selected.