This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on May 18, 2021
I’ve been working on creating a foldable tortilla recipe and, so far, not so good. However, these recipe failures have lead to really awesome new recipe discoveries and this gluten-free White Cheese Crackers recipe is one of them.
Seriously, when I pulled the dough out of the oven and took my first bite, I thought Holy Mackerel this tastes like Goldfish!
In this recipe, I used sesame seed flour and expect to see it again in some of my upcoming creations. I love the almost sweet bitter taste that it gives to a recipe.
Ok, you don’t have to cut these into fun mini bunny shapes but, come on it, it’s pretty dang cute. You can use the bunny cookie cutter to create the shapes. If you don’t want to take the time to do this, just roll out the dough and cut it into squares.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid measurement
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a pan, combine the water, coconut oil, sea salt, garlic powder and onion powder and bring to a boil.
- Add in the tapioca flour and mix.
- Next, grind the sesame seeds into a flour. I used a coffee grinder to do this.
- Add the ground sesame seeds, egg and Parmesan cheese to the tapioca blend.
- Knead with your hands for 1 minute. (It will be slightly greasy)
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper so that it's 1/4" thick.
- Now you can either just cut them into squares or use the bunny cookie cutter to create the shapes.
- Lift each shape with a knife and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until the dough is gone.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website