This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on December 7, 2020
This creamy and rich Peppermint White Hot Chocolate is pure bliss. Made with cocoa butter and steamed milk, then topped with whipped cream, you’ll love every sip!
This week is going to be a touch different, my lovelies. I’ve been so busy with the book that I haven’t had time to share an amazing lot of Paleo cookbooks that just came on the market. Each day this week you’ll get a sample recipe from the book as well as a chance to win it!
Today I’m sharing one from my dear friend, Jessica from Delicious Obsessions. She has created the amazing ebook “Real Food 101: The Companion Cookbook eBook”
The Real Food 101 Companion Cookbook is your comprehensive guide to delicious, Real Food recipes that are easy to prepare and won’t break the bank.
Created as a companion to our popular Real Food 101: Practical Tips for Healthy Eating eBook, this cookbook helps support our mission of helping people eat better and live better.
True health can only come through a solid foundation of good nutrition.
This cookbook is perfect on its own or to complement the practical wisdom in Real Food 101: Practical Tips for Healthy Eating eBook.
If you’re already familiar with real food and are just looking for some delicious, kitchen-tested recipes to help you stay the course, then The Real Food 101 Companion Cookbook is for you.
- ¼ cup cocoa butter, or organic white chocolate chips
- 2 cups coconut milk, you can also use cow's milk too, preferably raw
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or stevia drop to taste
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whipped cream or whipped coconut cream, optional
- In a medium saucepan, melt the cocoa butter or white chocolate over very low heat.
- Add the milk and honey and turn the heat up to medium-low. Stir continuously to
- combine and keep the milk from burning.
- After the mixture has heated up, add the vanilla and peppermint extract. Stir and
- remove from heat.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.