This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on October 16, 2019
I was looking through my cookbook Paleo Eats and it just dawned on me that I hadn’t share the recipe for Paleo Coconut Cinnamon Cereal on my blog. Duh!
This recipe is an upgraded version of my Paleo Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe and seriously, you won’t believe how easy and delicious this recipe is to make. I also filmed a cooking video showing how to make this amazing paleo cereal.
This recipe is hands down my favorite and easy paleo breakfast recipe from my cookbook Paleo Eats. I’ve heard from many mom’s it also make the perfect on the go snack for their kiddos.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon power
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup B grade maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the coconut shreds and sunflower seeds in a food processor and grind for 30 seconds.
- Add the cinnamon, salt, maple syrup, egg, and melted coconut oil and pulse until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Cover with a second piece of parchment paper and with a rolling pin, roll to ¼-inch thick. Remove and discard the top piece of parchment paper.
- With a wet knife, score the dough into 1-inch squares.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and let sit on the pan for 15 minutes to allow it to crisp up.
- Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Saturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 173mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 6gSugar: 14gProtein: 6g